Saturday 12 July 2014

Simple Pinterest Traffic System Review

http://moralblogger.com/SimplePinterestTrafficSystem
I have one big mental block when it comes to marketing through social media...I mean, what's it all about?

I'm old school and that means sharing things with everyone and their dog out in the open mystifies me!

Why would people want to share what they had for lunch, or what time they got up, or sharing pictures of their mutts (although I can forgive the last one...I love dogs, me!)

But being an Internet Marketer, being social is the number one requirement...above Google SERPS, above blog posts and above forum shenanigans.

But where do you get the correct info about making Social Media work for you. there are a lot of scumbags out there who just sell you theory instead of reality...I've been bitten in the past and don't forget easily!

Now and again though comes along a decent and well organized guide that doesn't pull the wool over your eyes, and as I'm trying to get into Pinterest Marketing, I bought Mark Steer's Simple Pinterest Traffic System.

I can tell a good product a mile away now that I have 4 years IM under my belt and I don't recommended just any old stuff readily, but this little course has sorted my head out in 33 pages what a 4-week course and 200+ page ebook couldn't do. It made me understand and give me the answers I wanted.

I've written a review on my blog here for you to have a look at and if Pinterest is something you want to get into, I highly recommended getting the Simple Pinterest Traffic System.

Don't hang around reading my ramblings though...go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment