Saturday 1 December 2012

Rock Musicians Biographies

I like to have a good read, and I'm partial to a good biography. I usually go for old actors or old explorers, but recently, I've been getting into Rock Musicians Biographies.

Boy there are some tales here! I must have read 20 biographies and autobiographies in the last year alone (I'm a rabid reader!)

Some of the stories are superb and just what I expected from the writers. Whilst some of the other books to which I was looking forward to a roller-coaster ride ended up with namby-pamby fairy story type affairs!

You wouldn't believe which rockers are completely mad and which ones are solid family types.

Fascinating stuff. My next read will be a biography from the prog rock phase, (Rick Wakeman) to see if this grumpy old man was a real Rock Star!

Mick Jaggers' book was a real eye opener for many reasons!

You can see my reviews here with enough books to get you started on this rock musicians biographies Odyssey!

No comments:

Post a Comment